Join the VCW Team
Contract Clinical Supervisor.
About Us Village Counseling and Wellness is a mental health treatment center offering outpatient comprehensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy programs for adults and teens. We also provide additional therapy services, such as individual and family therapy, psychological testing, and neurofeedback. Founded in 2007 by Suzette Bray, LMFT, Village Counseling and Wellness offers services in the Burbank and Glendale areas.
Our Programming Village Counseling and Wellness has four distinct services that it offers: Intensive and standard DBT programs for adults and teens, neurofeedback testing, psychological testing, and talk therapy for individuals and families.
Job Details This Contract Supervisor position will provide weekly individual supervision to our pre-licensed therapists and will participate in our weekly all-team case consultation meeting. This position is a part-time contracted position with the expectation of approximately 10 hours/week.
Job Duties We are seeking DBT-trained clinician with experience providing supervision through a DBT framework. At this time, responsibilities entail:
- Provide weekly individual and/or group supervision to pre-licensed therapist.
- Participate in weekly case review and clinical supervision meetings.
- Meet weekly with members of Director Team for one-on-one meeting. Subjects of meeting may include reporting on status of programs, Clinical Team performance, interaction with potential referrals sources, and various other duties.
- Strong people skills and ability to connect with people in a warm, nurturing way while also maintaining effective boundaries and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Capacity to supervise and develop therapists to provide high-quality DBT services.
- Ability to follow practice policies and ensure that DBT treatment services are in accordance with comprehensive DBT best-practices.
- Knowledge of scope of practice and understanding of situations that require consultation with supervisor.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage client caseload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Posses Licensed status in CA as a Psychologist (Psy.D. or Ph.D.), LMFT, LCSW or LPCC.
- Approved to provide Supervision to pre-licensed clinicians.
- Completion of intensive DBT training or DBT certification by DBT training program. One year minimum experience providing DBT services will be accepted in lieu of intensive training or certification.
- Prior experience providing DBT treatment services in outpatient setting preferred, but not required.
- Ability to participate in weekly case consultation meetings Mondays 10:30am-12:30pm.
Reporting Structure The Contract Supervisor will report to the Executive Director.
Salary & Benefits Hourly compensation is based on past clinical experience and qualifications.
To Apply To apply for our Contract Clinical Supervisor position, please submit a resume and cover letter describing your relevant qualifications and experiences, as well as your salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.